Wednesday, October 2, 2013

myself...

holla !! This is the first post since I made a new blog. In this post, I'll introduce myself first.
well... I was born on 22nd june 1993, in Bogor rain city. People said that I was arabian girl, but actually I'm a sundanese people, even though I can't speak sundanese language very well (yeah.. I think that's a bad thing !). my  full name is Raden Putri Nida Hasanah, my family usually call me "Nida", but my friends call me by other names such a Nda or Putri. Putri isn't mean a princess like in a fairytale hahaha yeah.. I think so. but my father told me that Putri is a name that suggests girls (maybe this is part of the Indonesian custom). I live in JL.Tumenggung Wiradiredja or perhaps better known as Cimahpar. a great place name, isn't it? hahaha I don't know, why do so many place names beginning with Ci- in Bogor. I was the second of four children. I have one older brother, one younger brother and one younger sister. I also have a beautiful mother and a good father. they are one of the most beautiful gift in my life.

I love to sing, even though I don't have a melodious voice. maybe that's why I can only be a bathroom singer :(. sometimes I wanna be raisa, hahaha she is beautiful and has a lovely voice, love it !! but... can I change my life ?? oh that's a stupid question. I've been very grateful with all that I have.
I also like to sleep and dreaming. because in my opinion, sometimes the ideals it started with a dream.
dreaming, hoping, trying, doing and achieve it !!

wanna be a young entrepreneurs !
I had a dream of having a restaurant and clothing boutique ! Sounds good, right? I hope it can all be achieved in the near future. aamiin.
hopefully, I can quickly graduated from college and got a bachelor's degree, grabbed my dreams, can give happiness to my parents, and then.... preparing to be a wife and a good mother. I can do it !!


No comments:

Post a Comment