Thursday, May 1, 2014

What's your dream ????

When I was a kid, I ever dreamed of becoming a doctor. Why? Because of the information that I know from my mother, that a doctor is usually rich. hahaha and I want to be rich. I also ever dreamed of becoming a flight attendant, the reason is quite simple, I want to go abroad without any cost or free hahaha yea.. you may also have had a dream of being a pilot or police. It is a dream that is often desired by children with a variety of reasons that are sometimes quite silly.

But ..... this time, life has changed my mind. I no longer want to be a doctor or a stewardess. I have a big dream, one of which is that I want to be a good housewife, a good wife. yes .... it is my dream. every woman would want a harmonious household, right?! so .... from now on, I want to fix my attitude, and prepare myself to be the best wife, the best mother and being the best for my future family. *OMG !!!! It seems I cant wait to make it happen* *code for my future husband* :D

Other dreams? Of course there are! In addition to being a good housewife, I also want to have a coffee shop and boutique hijabers!! yuhu ..... basically, I am happy to do business, especially if I'm being a boss. I think I got interested with fashion in Indonesia which is now being developed rapidly. I also liked the coffee shop, it's usually a place where I get the inspiration. I love spending hours in the coffee shop to sit and chat with friends or looking for ideas. sometimes, go to the coffee shop also can refresh my mind which is tired with the day-to-day activities.
Oh God ..... please help me to realize my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment